Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior – Information Technology /Systems Auditor
Key roles and responsibilities
- Develop, lead and manage client engagement plans, deliverables and expectations as well as review the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables prepared by junior team members
- Assist in preparation of technical and commercial value propositions.
- Build an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships and developing a commercial mindset on how work performed impacts profitability at the engagement and practice levels.
- Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
- Supervise staff level engagement teams. Direct and review the work product of associates and provides direction and training as necessary.
- Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement.
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years IT /Systems Audit experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Economics field with IT qualifications or an IT related degree course
- Holds a professional certification such as CIA, CISA, ACCA, CPA etc.
- Team management skills
- Proven ability to identify and grow business opportunities
- Experience in effectively leading a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Click here to read more – PDF Version
Click here to fill in the application form before 25 November 2021; and forward your CV to email@example.com
Your Email application Subject MUST be indicated as Associate- IT/Systems Audit Nov 2021. Filling of the provided link is mandatory for consideration alongside your email application.