Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Health Record Officer will primarily be responsible for providing quality Customer care, coding of diseases and Notifications on NHIF Portal and other Medical insurances
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patient master index;
- Directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and specialist clinics;
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the International Classification of Diseases and Procedures in Medicine and updating on the NHIF Portal;
- Preparing Health records and reports; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for Health Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from an institution recognized in Kenya.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Nov 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.