Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients’ by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- At least 3 years of experience
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
Method of Application
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Nov 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.