Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients.
- Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT and antenatal care
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 2 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Nov 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of their updated resumes to email@example.com immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.