Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Sonographer will primarily be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
Requirements for Ultrasound Sonographer Job
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Radiology /ultrasound
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven good customer care etiquette
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Nov 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.