Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL019
Position: Actuarial Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Actuarial Analyst within the Actuarial Department, Jubilee
Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Actuarial and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for actuarial analysis & modelling for technical reporting, pricing, actuarial results in financials, solvency, and capital requirements as well as projections for budgeting, experience & scenario analysis.
1) Projections and Budgeting
• Development of projected actuarial cash flows & reserves models
• Actuarial inputs for financial reports
2) Actuarial Reporting
• Actuarial modelling – reserves for regulatory & financial reporting and asset liability management
• Experience analyses including mortality investigations, persistency, expenses & investment returns.
• Gross and Reinsurance loss ratios.
• Financial statements actuarial inputs.
• Risk based capital solvency reporting.
3) Product Development
• Pricing, profit–testing, system set–up, & development of policy documents for new products
• Developing illustrations for new products
• Ongoing profitability model runs.
• Analysis of surplus
• Value of in–force, new business and embedded value reporting
4) Policy Administration System
• Setting product parameters on the system
• Testing past products
1. Entrepreneur Spirit
2. Market Awareness
3. Customer Focus
4. Continuous Innovation
5. Ownership & Commitment
6. Team Spirit
7. Attention to detail
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant field
2. Professional Actuarial Examinations (Minimum of 3 completed papers)
1. Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.