Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL015
Position: Head of Robotic Process Automation
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Head of Robotic Process Automation within the Digital Lab
Department. The position holder will report to the Head of Digital & Innovation and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for leading the company efforts in Robotic Process Automation. The role holder will define, implement and manage strategies for a successful Robotic Process Automation delivery, working closely with the business units to develop and understand their business processes and deliver business automated solutions.
1. Develops and configures automation processes as per the Technical Design Document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
2. Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
3. Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
4. Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
5. Reports statuses, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
6. Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
7. Lead and review the team’s work across all phases (planning, analyzing, designing, building and testing)
8. Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements.
9. Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions and lead efforts to develop and implement client-approved solutions.
10. Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality.
1. Change Management Leadership skills
2. Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
3. Strong project management skills
5. Learning on the Fly
6. Dealing with Ambiguity
7. Presentation Skills
8. Time Management
9. Excellent Written & Communication skills
10. Problem Solving skills
11. User engagement skills
12. Attention to detail
13. Team spirit
1. Degree in Computer Science, Business, or any other related field.
2. Relevant professional qualification.
3. Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
4. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
1. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Supervisory role with a minimum of 1-2 years in Robotic Process Automation.
2. Strong working knowledge in the usage and functionality of the Robotic Process Automation software, preferably Blue Prism (Minimum 2- 3 years)
3. Any Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma)
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 17th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.