Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to produce all baked goods including but not limited to artisan breads and rolls, muffins, laminated Danish, laminated croissants and doughnuts etc
- Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew the pastries menu and engage the interest of customers
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Decorate pastries and desserts using different types of icings, toppings etc. and ensure the food presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively
- Able to recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavors.
- Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met for Pastry Team
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, cake decorating.
- Positive attitude and Good communication skills
- High school diploma or 3 years’ (MUST) work experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area
How To Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org