Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rafode seeks to hire Community Empowerment Officers also known as Loan Officers to be based in Turkana County(Kakuma and Kalobeyei). The Loan Officers will be directly responsible for the the entire loaning process for the project in Kalobeyei and Kakuma Refugee camps including client management. They will be responsible for recruiting members and marketing the loan product and renewable energy products, ensuring prompt and complete collection of loans and seeing to it that the client increase their house hold income, generate savings and accumulate productive assets.
- Identify, initiate and manage strategic community partnerships that increase quality.
- Represent Rafode at networking events, seminars, and conferences; frequently presenting our mission and services.
- Develop, organize, and conduct training for Rafode clients and prospective clients in conjunction with community partners positioning our organization as a leader in alternative financing.
- Support public relations with client success stories.
- Work closely with clients to provide them with loans, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the loan application and servicing process;
- Convert potential clients into borrowers and effectively retain clients;
- Sell the loan and renewable energy products and follow-up regularly in case of default according to policy;
- Obtain information and documentation for individuals that qualify for a loan.
- Ensure quality control of all data entry and provide simple, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service to our clients’ inquiries about Rafode’s loan program and requirements.
- Interview prospective borrowers and assess their ability and willingness to repay a loan.
- Analyze the information and documentation provided by the client, determine if the client qualifies for a loan and, if so, make a recommendation for approval.
- Meet with clients at loan closings, ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and that information regarding loan is properly disclosed to client.
- Work with clients on a one-on-one basis to deliver a range of financial education services targeted to their individual needs. These include record keeping assistance, cash-flow management, credit management, and referrals to other organizations. Refer to other organizations when appropriate.
- Ensure strong loan performance, including on time payments.
- Take a participative and active role in the overall implementation of Rafode Micro finance program.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management from time to time.
- Certificate, Diploma in Community Development, Business administration or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in credit and microfinance or sale of renewable energy(solar lamps and Energy savings Jikos)
- Experience in analysis of markets and channels for delivering financial services;
- Experience in client mobilization and client recruitment, ready to meet targets and deadline.
- Strong communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to make sound Judgment.
- Computer skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating day time telephone contacts and email address. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Rafode Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment and recruitment practices. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The above position requires resident of Kakuma and Kalobeyei.