Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rafode seeks to hire a Project Manager to be based in Turkana County. The project Manager will be responsible for implementing a project in Kalobeyei and Kakuma Refugee camps. The Project Manager will have direct responsibility for planning and overseeing the project to ensure that they are completed within signed off time, budget and scope. He/She will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring project progress, resource planning, budget management and project schedules through the entire project life.
- Define the overall scope of the project and prioritise the tasks of the project.
- Documenting, writing reports either monthly or quarterly and take action where targets are not met.
- Ensure project implementation adheres to the prescribed framework and all documentations are maintained properly for each project.
- Assess project risks and emerging issue and provide solutions where applicable. Create project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objectives.
- Prepare project reports in the prescribed manner and handover to the supervisor for onward reporting to the partners.
- Manage project expectations with internal and external stakeholders. And managing change in the project.
- Organizing, attending and participation in stakeholder’s meetings.
- Work with the field team to ensure that the project implementation is meeting its monthly, quarterly or yearly targets.
- Providing effective leadership to the team and Coordinating staff.
- Mentor, coach and supervise project team members. Support the team in the field to ensure targets are met.
- Set targets for team members and evaluate team performance.
- Time management to ensuring project deadlines is met.
- Act as the main stakeholders contact person for project activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proven experience in project management with previous project planning and team management experience.
- Experience in a microfinance, bank or financial services sector.
- Experience working with refugees and host community.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Creativity and ability to work with limited resources.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating current and expected remuneration and day time telephone contacts. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Rafode Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment and recruitment practices. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Position is available subject to funding.