Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure that the allocated vehicle has all the accessories required – Tool kit, spare wheel, wheel spanner, jack, towing rope, jumper, and work
- Ensure that before using the vehicle quick check is done to determine the general condition, engine status and light
- Take care while driving the hospital vehicle; ensure that you hand over the vehicle to the on-coming user driver and handing over report documented.
- Ensure that the vehicle is regularly checked for any defect and serviced at the appropriate
- The driver shall only attend to authorized trips by Administrator and/or in his absence the SNO, Account Manager, doctor or CO on night
- Ensure that any to trip to be made, vehicle work ticket must be signed by authorized person and filled appropriately and all the information required entered.
- While on night duty when there is no driving work, you will be required to assist in the hospital
- The driver shall be fully responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle he is driving and shall undertake minor repairs of the vehicle when need
- Shall be briefing and updating the HoD of the general condition of the vehicle, date for vehicle service as Any incidences must be reported promptly.
- Ready to be re-allocated in times of need to another department/ward and undertake any other assignment given by the Administrator/CEO.
- Observe road safety and traffic rules as per the Traffic Act
How To Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 15th November, 2021.