Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Medical Superintendent, the successful candidates will be expected to do provide quality, efficient and friendly physiotherapy services to patients.
- Planning and conduct therapy treatment for
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of patients referred for therapy treatment for both inpatient and outpatient
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for patients or clients suffering from
- Assess and evaluate physical disabilities caused by neurological disorders, stroke, diseases or injuries.
- Bring wellness and mobility in physical disabilities caused by injuries, stroke, or other neurological disorders through physiotherapy treatment programs.
- and treat patients with disabilities in home and community care.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and
- Maintain and update patient records and
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment to the highest possible
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Physiotherapy or Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent from a recognized
- BLS qualification from an accredited AHA accredited Training
- Two years’ work experience as a physiotherapist.
- Registration with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
- Current Practicing License from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care
- Certificate in computer applications
- Certificate of good conduct
How To Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th November, 2021.