Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder shall act as the link between Back Office and Sales Force to ensure smooth operation of the agency force in the field and efficient communication with the Back Office team.
- Ensure timely coding of the new Financial Advisors, Unit Managers and Agency Managers whilst maintaining up to date personal files through EDMS;
- Ensure that Financial Advisors, Unit Managers and Agency Managers who are terminated or leave the business are deactivated in the system within stipulated timelines;
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly performance reports;
- Process monthly agency payroll within stipulated timelines;
- Provide accurate competition reports as well as follow up for timely payments of competitions and logistical support in incentives/competitions that reward production and persistency;
- Ensure timely dispatch of proposal forms and marketing collateral to the Agencies;
- Ensure 100% agents compliance with CIC Life, IRA, AKI guidelines and other industry bodies;
- Prepare a listing of compliant and non-compliant Financial Advisors and follow up on AKI provisional license, AKI cards as well as IRA licenses;
- Support the agency force by responding to various agents’ queries and providing day to day agents requirements;
- Provide administrative support and training to Agencies as may be required from time to time; and
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Insurance, Actuarial or in a related field
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP/ECOP) is desirable
- Progress towards an Insurance professional certification (AIIK/FLMI/CII) will be an added advantage
- Up to one (1) years relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical competence in insurance
- Proficient in MS Excel with excellent analytical skills
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Thursday, 11th November, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Tuesday, 30th November, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.