Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance, but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
What you can expect
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Country Cluster East Africa Corporate Communication & Advocacy function. Duties will include the following:
- Assist with marketing communication content preparation
- Follow up advocacy topics as assigned
- Assist with BASF EA social media presence – content development
- Newsletter input coordination as assigned
- Coordinate internal and external BASF events as requested
- Internal and external visibility and reporting for BU activities in East Africa through various communication tools
- Identify opportunities for cross BU business in the marketplace
- Assist with communication and advocacy topics for the HR function, as well as other departments as assigned
- Co-ordinate CCEA BASF Kids’ Lab and Teens Lab activities
- Monitor the BASF EA info email address
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business administration or related field
- Basic understanding of marketing communication techniques, business trends, social media management
- Good writing skills for various audiences
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
How To Apply
BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Closing date for applications is 21 November 2021