Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We wish to recruit a dynamic, qualied and result-oriented person to ll the following position:
COMPUTER LAB TECHNICIAN
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Head of Department Computer and Information Science.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure lab accessibility by lecturers and students;
• Undertake regular proactive maintenance of computers and other accessories;
• Maintain a daily log-in-log-out register of who uses the lab;
• Install and maintain an up-to-date software in the labs;
• Implement any changes as may be advised by the HoD;
• Implement and maintain network and Internet connection;
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the HoD.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
• Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent;
• Should have at least one (1) year experience as a Computer Lab Technician;
• Hardware certification course such as A+.CCT, Server+;
• Must be a team player;
• Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Must be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision;
• He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, disability and gender equality. CUEA does not charge for any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (available on our website: http://www.cuea.edu/Jobs@Cuea) copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 19th November 2021.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.