Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Priority Revenue Co-ordination
This role is responsible for managing, supervising and coordination of revenue collection across all revenue streams.
- Overseeing the billing and collection of revenue in accordance with the county by-laws
- Mobilizing revenue from top payers of land rates, billboards, single business permits, food handlers and hygiene etc.
- Preparing and submitting tactical reports to the management on any issues arising in the collection of revenue from top payers in across all revenue streams
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in priority revenue.
- Setting targets for the revenue staff in priority revenue section.
- Develop revenue strategies and co-ordinate their implementation.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports and submit to management
- Attending management meetings to defend performance of staff and revenue.
- Monitor and analyze all revenue streams and giving reasons for any shortfall or deficits.
- Be Responsible for day to day running of priority revenue collection.
- Implementation of county policies and regulations on revenue.
- Maintain records of all revenue sources/centers and revenue collected.
- Project regular revenue trends for planning and decision making.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the Section: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk
- Development and management of the sectional work plan and
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the section
- A business, economics or related degree from a recognized
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in a similar role of which two (2) should be at Entry Level Management.
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
- Tax enforcement
- Taxpayer compliance
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)