Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
(Talent Pool) Senior Planner
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. Nairobi Office is currently growing however we have opportunities across the globe. So, wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
Are you a Planner with a minimum of 8 – 10 years post-graduate experience working on large-scale, mission critical construction projects? Have experience working across commercial, real estate, retail development, oil and gas, energy, and mining experience.
Candidate will have perform the following duties,
- To produce schedules for complex projects or linked projects forming programmes
- To help us prepare tenders to secure new work
- To provide intelligence-based schedules for construction projects, using experience and site knowledge
- To analyze contractors’ schedules to identify excessive activity duration with a view to accelerating delivery
- NEC contracts and the contractual requirement to accept or reject contractor programmes
Candidate will hold the following qualification,
- Currently a Planner/Senior Planner with consultancy, contractor and/or client-side experience minimum of 8 – 10 years
- Must use Primavera (P6)
- Experience working on projects ranging from commercial, real estate, retail development, oil and gas, energy, and mining experience
- Professionally/Degree qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management and engineering
How To Apply