Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Country Knowledge & Insights (Kenya), to join the CCBA Country Strategy Team. The successful applicant will be reporting into Group Knowledge & Insights.
The role will contribute to CCBA vision by managing the Knowledge and Insights team at a country/regional level leading local analysis and researches, crossreferencing multiple data sources to articulate quality actionable insights in order to support decision-making for the Market and CCBA Strategic objectives.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40 percent of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a NARTD market leader in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees. CCBA vision is to Refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide market insights and specialist knowledge to regions/country, channels and key functions to support business decision-making process.
- Ensure accurate and timely availability of contracted syndicated reports (i.e., Nielsen).
- Define research needs in each country.
- Lead local analysis, studies and researches to support country decision-making process.
- Develop detailed analysis platform of customer data used for superior category interaction and category development to support Sales & Distribution.
- Analytical work contribution to the development of the corporate and business strategy
- Contribute to the design and implementation of key business performance management mechanisms
- Responsible for market potential studies and provide customer, channel, category, pack, brand, competitor, and consumer specific information.
- Implement insights into local market performances across all categories, global market best practices and future opportunities.
- Analyze and have deep market knowledge in order to provide support in the developing short term, medium- and long-term pricing strategies
- Development of econometric modelling to formulate the short-, medium- and long-term pricing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Economics or Business Management
- Post Graduate Qualification: MBA, Data Analytics (added advantage)
- 10+ years of experience with proven track record in knowledge and insight, researches teams
- Demonstrated market, customer, consumer and shopper knowledge and insights (outside in thinking)
- Ability to implement strategies and deliver initiatives against agreed business objectives
- Proven experience in multi-category and multi-geographic operations
- Credibility in developing, influencing and leading teams (direct and indirect) to achieve business results
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a networked complex environment with multiple stakeholders across the System (countries and KO teams) with interpersonal savvy
- Ability to apply consumer shopper and market information to business issues
- Ability to develop reports and performance dashboard capability
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with proven ability to extract insight from data and solve problems
- Assess business performance and recommend priorities and actions based on strong commercial and financial acumen