Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position is responsible for marketing to new and existing clients to grow quality business of both the asset and liability book in line with portfolio targets and attain target revenue for the portfolio. This role is also responsible for the retention and growing the wallet share from existing business/personal banking requirements and effective management of the relationship /customer experience.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and offering the full range of Banking products and services such as personal accounts, current accounts, loans, fixed deposit accounts, card products, Internet Banking, Home Loans, Commercial Advances by way of Working Capital, Term Loans, STL’s, Hire Purchase, Asset Financing, IPF’s, Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantees;
- Focused growth in transactional banking solutions for the business banking portfolio
- Documenting Account opening and executing all KYC documents to facilitate account opening and all Bank’s products and services;
- Obtaining related financial documents to be able to put forward any new borrowing requests from the client;
- Preparing Call reports with recommendations and submitting for consideration by approvers;
- Mobilizing High Cost and Low Cost Deposits and growing the Bank’s Deposit Base in line with Branch targets;
- Providing feedback to the client on the outcome of their request and providing other solutions which could be beneficial to them in the long run;
- Processing and concluding transactions in a timely manner;
- Making regular client visits to review business requirements, assessing assets under securities held or offered and submitting call reports;
- Processing ad-hoc/additional/new requests/excesses under allotted portfolio and obtaining approvals where/when required;
- Cross selling the Bank’s and Group’s products.
- Conducting reviews and renewals for existing relationships for clients enjoying various Credit facilities by proposing and recommending Credit Appraisals;
- Making follow ups with Credit department on the offer letter and other Banks contractual documents for the client to execute for facilities approved and following up internally and externally for processing of securities and marking limits;
- Attending to the Credit Audit report and ensuring that ARPs are promptly attended to and resolved;
- Making regular customer meetings and visits to build and grow the relationship;
- Filling customer instructions/important loan related documents in the client’s respective dockets for safe custody as the information is private and confidential;
- Reviewing Loan excess and arrears reports on a weekly basis and providing comments for all accounts listed. This involves making daily follow ups with clients to ensure that their accounts are conducted within their sanction limits and any irregular excess are regularized within the shortest time possible;
- Approving excesses across Branches for relationship handled by the respective Relationship Managers especially in terms of excess drawing on their accounts; and
- Reviewing and commenting on enhanced and new facilities at the end of every month as per the Central Bank of Kenya requirement to the Credit department.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma or its equivalent; and
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or equivalent professional body.
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to write complex letters, comprehensive reports and to perform complex calculations.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good financial analysis skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills;
- Knowledgeable in credit, legal (conveyancing) and lending knowledge;
- Basic understanding of Banking Law; and
- Knowledgeable in the Banking Act, CBK prudential guidelines and credit policies.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 12th November 2021.