Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its Corporate objectives.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
RE: TD/04/11/2021: STUDIO TECHNICAL OPERATORS – VIDEO EDITOR (4 POSITIONS) – SHORT TERM CONTRACT
The job holder is responsible for operating broadcast equipment.
Six (6) months renewable contract subject to good performance.
- Operating Cameras, program lighting and VTR operation.
- Vision and audio mixers and station master mixing
- Preparing of studio prior to recording
- Operating broadcast equipment in the sound production studios as per provided bookings.
- Monitoring quality of audio during recordings or editing.
- Entering activities in the daily logs.
- Ensuring details of the recording are correctly captured for retrieval
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Film/Video productions, Media Technology, Mass Communication (Electronic Media).
- Membership to a registered and regulated professional body is essential
- Must be computer literate
- At least two (2) years working experience (Bachelor’s degree)
- At least three (3) years working experience (Diploma
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the following documents:-
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information of three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 23rd November, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100