Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cloud and Container Operations Lead – (21000477)
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Cloud and Container Operations Lead within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Core IT Infrastructure the holder of the position shall provide expertise and leadership in designing, planning and operations of the Cloud and Container management platforms to support DevOps and Business projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building Cloud Principle journeys, Strategies and structures towards delivring a Cluoud fluent at scale while applying DevSecOps principles.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and supporting high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable and distributed Cloud and Container Platforms.
- Responsible for interfacing with application development teams to ensure applications fit within the Cloud Infrastructure with scalability, reliability and security designed and implemented from the onset.
- Responsible for establishing and improving team processes and workflows to maximize efficiency and productivity of people and systems.
- Responsible for reviewing Cloud Providers and Cloud technologies and defining digital transformation models, policies and roadmaps.
- Responsible for Buiding and managing Cloud Container Platforms (ECS,EKS,AKS, ).
- Responsible for Ensuring Security Standards are well defined, Controlled Permission and Service deployements.
- Lead in automation ofCloud infrastructure deployments at massive scale to support scaling of digital services.
- Lead the ‘Open source first’as a fit for the future intiative within the function.
- Responsible for CapEx and OpEx planning within the Cloud & Container management domain.
- Provide team management to the Cloud & Container management team
- BSc Degree in computer science, Computer Technology, Information Technology or engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure support and/or planning in an environment with mixed VMware and Redhat virtualization.
- 3+ years’ experience in Public Cloud Planning and/or Support in a busy environment.
- Extensive experience in Public Cloud Platforms and Tools.
- Experience with Container/PaaS orchestration/management platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, CloudFoundry.Tanzu.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise Linux Server Operating Systems such as RHEL/ CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Experience with Configuration Management eg Chef, Ansible, Terraform.
- Good understanding of build tools, CI/CD, Devops and Agile principles.
- Cloud knowledge and integration models.
How to Apply.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.