Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Internal Audit division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Commercial Process Audit and Audit Operations, the position will be responsible for leading audit assignments, driving improvement of the business control environment and leading risk assessments for proactive identification, assurance and advisory.
- Plan and execute audit assignments as per the approved audit plan.
- Lead audit assignments and provide supervisory guidance to teams assigned to specific audit assignments.
- Manage assignment level quality requirements in all audit work in conformance to Internal policies, standards (IPPF) and procedures for consistent quality audit results.
- Provide advisory support management on designing, implementing and enhancing business controls.
- Provide independent assurance in strategic projects and proactively recommend controls to mitigate risks.
- Follow up audit recommendations and validate the implementation of the closure actions.
- Provide support to Risk Management processes to ensure that business key risks are adequately assessed, mitigated and the assurance map appropriately updated.
- Provide timely and relevant reports on audit outcomes to support management and the Board on risk assurance and mitigation decisions.
- Upper second class degree in a Technical or Business field from a recognized University
- Fully qualified accountant – CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification will be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years working experience in internal and/or external audit.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead audits and manage an audit team.
- Excellent reporting, communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven ability to self-start and effectively manage multiple assignments.
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools such as IDEA, ACL.
- High level knowledge of MS Office applications.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from university in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.