Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Role title: Technical Subject Matter Expert
Reports to: Pr.Mgr VCI-MPesa Support
Company: Techsavanna company LTD, Nairobi
Technical review of changes to any of the MPesa associated services, like MPesa itself, Smartphone, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and the underlying infrastructure. Ensure fulfilment of operational acceptance criteria for changes, minimization of risk and service downtime. Provide guidance to change initiators and vendors on technical aspects of the changes. Provide technical inputs to architects and delivery teams from an operational perspective. Support operational teams on technical topics. Technical guidance on Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT).
performance indicators :
- Smooth running of daily technical review calls for Normal Changes (ITIL)
- Minimum service disruption due to technical issues with changes
- Minimum operational risk due to changes
- High quality of change documentation
- Clear and factual feedback to change initiators on issues during review
- Feedback to architects and delivery teams on change quality
- Support to the L1 team with technical review of minor changes
- Support to operational teams on technical topics
- Technical guidance to Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT) team
Knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of high availability application and infrastructure architectures
- Subject matter knowledge of mobile payments applications and infrastructure
- Technical understanding of mobile telecommunications, mobile payments or similar financial system operations
- Operational experience in IT or telecommunication industry, knowledge of industry best practices and experience in technical assessment of complex changes
- Geographically distributed service delivery experience and use of remote working communication tools.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Technical SME or architect role with international companies – minimum 3 years
- Technical analysis and risk assesment of complex IT changes – 3 years
- Strong knowledge of network topologies and technologies
- Industry-recognized certifications – TOGAF, AWS CSA, Redhat CA, Google PCA etc.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
- Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
- Degree Qualification – STEM
- Experience in working in dynamic and high-growth environments
- Experience in working with multi-cultural geographically distributed teams
Budget owned: none
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.