Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK) operates 11 schools in various cities in Kenya and provides Nursery to Senior Secondary Education in both the National and International curricula. It is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
The Aga Khan Academy Nairobi, Senior School is an IB World School that offers holistic education for students in Grades 6-12, combining academic rigor within the broad and challenging curriculum with a wide range of co-curricular activities. The School offers the IB Middle Years Programme in Grades 6-10, and the IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12. More information about the IBMYP and the IBDP can be found at https://www.ibo.org/.
Educational Technology Coordinator
The Educational Technology Coordinator provides expert educational advice on and fosters the implementation of education technology concepts, best practices, content, design etc., and plays a critical role in the implementation of innovative EdTech products & solutions to meet the educational needs of today & tomorrow, to enhance learning & teaching, to encourage education-related technology adoption and to lead change management initiatives.
- Face, Remote and Hybrid Learning and Teaching
- Identify training needs and empower staff, students and parents in the use and implementation of Learning Management/Information Systems and other technology and ensure adherence to best practices
- Facilitate the effective use and implementation of Learning Management and Information Systems
- Keep abreast of the emerging and current trends relevant to technology-enabled education for enhanced learning experience & teaching outcomes
- Advise the leadership team and contribute to the strategic planning for the use and further implementation of educational technology
- Ensure effective implementation of and adherence to relevant policies and guidelines (ICT policy; Acceptable Use guidelines, BYOD guidelines; Blended, Remote and Hybrid Learning guidelines)
- Drive the development of curricular and extracurricular offerings and promote student initiatives to encourage student voice and leadership in this area
- May teach lessons in line with subject specialism
- Manage activities of relevant staff
- Masters degree in IT / education-related field.
- Minimum 10 years of teaching experience, minimum 4 years must be in IB Curriculum school(s).
- Strong curricula and teacher training expertise (curriculum development & documentation, assessment, online/remote and hybrid learning)
- Well versed in digital content & learning, virtual learning environments, classroom technology and curricula specific education apps
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Proven ability as an innovative, results oriented, self-motivated, energetic, creative problem solver