Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duty Station: Kiambu
Duration: 1–year, renewable contract
Key Qualifications & Experience
▪ Degree in Accounting, Finance or CPA III.
▪ 5 years’ experience in a similar role – USAID funded program A MUST.
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Experience of rules and regulations for non-profit organizations; knowledge of USAID financial reporting and USAID procurement procedures
▪ Adjusts to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
▪ Strong organizational skills and time management skills
▪ Financial and Information Technology Systems – Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly. Use of accounting software, Quick books added advantage.
▪ Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
How to Apply;
Written applications including Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae with indicating day-time contact phone number(s) of three references.
The application should reach the Administrative Manager by not later than November 17th, 2021 on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Manager Center for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi; E-mail: email@example.com
No hard copy document will be accepted.