Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The ideal candidate has a very high level of written English and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail. You will need to demonstrate market knowledge, stay up to date with the latest industry trends and good interpersonal and soft skills.
- The ability to work in a team and structured environment are vital. The successful candidate for this role will be able to adapt quickly, take on responsibility and should have a solution oriented mindset.
- Capturing weekly content for social media (photos/videos)
- Social media management – uploading of content using various tools and managing the social media calendar
- Contribute new ideas and concepts for marketing related activities
- Assist with development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Event planning and co-ordination
- Marketing collateral development (developing design briefs, reviewing artworks and samples, through to finalization.
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Manage administrative duties
- Maintaining supplier database and maintain relationships
- Assist with monthly reporting and data analytics
- Copy writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing related role
- Experience with social media management preferred
How To Apply