Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Front Office Receptionist
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Reception Coordinator.
- Warmly receive and attend to all patients in the Radiology department
- Attend to client enquiries regarding institutional and departmental services
- Book patients for Radiological procedures and give correct information on preparation for specific procedures
- Liaise with radiologists, radiology technicians/radiographers and radiology nurses to ensure that the daily worklists are optimized with minimal wastage of appointment slots
- Confirm appointments and follow up with insurance approvals and NHIF pre-authorization
- Attend to incoming and outgoing calls and forward messages promptly to enhance overall communication
- Ensure proper identification records are clearly indicated on documents for correct patient identification and easy retrieval when needed.
- Bill procedures accurately as per the prices set by the institution for financial sustenance of the Department
- Show initiative in managing the daily imaging lists
- Participate in preparation of Quality Assurance audits to enable the department achieve its quality objective
- Certificate in Front Office /Customer Care Management
- Training in Financial Management and an understanding of the operations within Radiology Department will be considered advantageous
- Proficient in computer, have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, demonstrate maturity and be capable of working with minimal supervision
- Displays professionalism in all areas of work
- Effective communicator at both operational and interpersonal settings
How To Apply