Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Supervisor-Physiotherapy.
- Assist physiotherapist during patient management; in-patient & out-patient
- Assist physiotherapists to fit and supply orthopedic appliances
- Ensure proper techniques and procedures are adhered to in the movement of patients and equipment
- Ensure hydrotherapy pool parameters are up to date and maintain cleanliness
- Prepare gym schedules
- Maintain records and chats of patient attendance in the gymnasium
- Bill appropriately patients seen at the end of shift
- Bill patients for any items supplied
- Mop and clean up any spills in the gym
- Observe and comply with environmental health and occupational safety measures
- Attend morning clinical meetings to review patients progress
- Making beds, dust machines and sustain general cleanliness
- Holder of KCSE certificate
- 3 months’ experience in patient care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and a team player
How To Apply