Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role:
BURN is looking for a strategic, innovative Head of Global Marketing to provide creative direction to drive brand strategies, to achieve growth into global markets. The successful candidate will collaborate with Management, Sales and Marketing, Market Research and Design teams, to develop and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns, support sales growth channels, advise design team on new product development and utilize key insights on expansion into new markets. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy: Consult with CCO, sales team, and management team to develop overall marketing. Develop and manage budgets, and drive marketing, primarily including: ATL, BTL, branding, social media/website, PR & communications.
- Communications: Drive Burn’s corporate-facing and consumer-facing communications, including website, social media, and press releases.
- Sales Support: Ensure that marketing strategy and activities are driven by the key growth channels for sales, work with CCO to guarantee that marketing is always supporting sales and the rest of the business.
- Reporting: Monitor, analyze and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns. Produce monthly reports for board to highlighting trends, marketing KPIs, and opportunities for growth. Responsible for P&L.
- Sales and Marketing Expansion: Provide key insights on expansion strategy, into new markets. Aid in strategy development and execution as needed by CCO.
- Creative Direction: Provide creative support on ad and promotion campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
- Product Management: Lead product commercialization activities for products to include revenue forecasts, demand planning, coordination of promotional material, creation/update of marketing materials, sales field support, convention planning duties, implementation of sales training
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience working overseas (East Africa is a big plus).
- Professional experience in team leadership and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, relevant work experiences.
- Product development and launch
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).