Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Incumbent will report to the Sector Head and will be responsible for developing new business opportunities by proactively marketing for Micro business opportunities from current & prospective clients as well as acting as the main Relationship officer for all Micro business customers. The main goal of the position is to continuously grow the Micro business Portfolio in the branch.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Growth in number of Micro customers/SHG/Chama customers.
- Growth in the micro loan book portfolio
- Growth in new deposits through SHG groups, Chamas and individuals.
- Grow interest and fees income as per the set targets.
- Ensuring quality in the Micro loan book portfolio.
- Micro customers training.
- Performance monitoring of the set targets to ensure they are met.
- Sales and marketing of the micro products.
- Generating micro business leads.
- New Micro product development.
- Facilitating Micro customers partnerships and Micro customers training.
- Spearhead growth of Micro business in the branch.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree preferably in a business-related field.
- AKIB banking certificates will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in banking, 2 of which should be in Business development and customer relationship management.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in credit appraisal, handling and resolving customer requests and queries.
- Good understanding of prudential guidelines and KYC.
- Have strong communication and team building skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Resilient, Confident and self-motivated.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs (with the position title on the subject line) to:
Closing date for application is on or before 19th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.