Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Client Portfolio Management – Wealth Clients
- Development of winning financial plans and IPS for wealth clients and prospects to drive uptake of goal-based investing under “IWP”
- Management of client allocations including trading, rebalancing, switching and other active portfolio management services for wealth clients. Support distribution and Growth teams by attending client pitches and meetings on request
- Regular/ frequent tracking/ monitoring of client portfolios, comparing performance of client assets vs. client plans and generating detailed reports for the investment committee
- Client relationship management with regular engagements on plan performance and strategies
- Support the investment manager in other portfolio management duties
- Support the Investment manager to develop cross-asset portfolio strategies, review and structure prospective investments and to monitor portfolio performance and investment progress.
- Support to develop cross-asset portfolio strategies, review and structure prospective investments and to monitor portfolio performance and investment progress
- Support the investment team in their work to source, develop, structure and monitor portfolio investments (deals) with increased focus on successful exits
- Capital allocation decisions by potential of investment opportunities
- Evaluate and review deal-flow and pipelines against investment strategy, risk budgets and other investment criteria
- Form relationships with 3rd party service providers, banks, stockbrokers and dealers
- Work with the Investment manager and Business Development teams to raise funds and execute on fund offerings
- Identify new sources of capital and play an active role with investors on both fundraising discussions and in client relationship management
Research Projects – Content and Return
- Repackaging of proprietary research and other research material into marketing content for wide or targeted distribution
- Generation of thematic content for monthly and quarterly topical pieces
- Support in preparation of pitch decks for engagement of prospective clients
- Prepare and/or sign off on deal teasers and factsheets under deals for “investment advisory”
- Preparation of scripts and talking points for video content and or podcasts – with the possibility of presenting the same material as a host or guest to the video/podcast
- Also carries a generalist role in idea generation for cross-asset investments and sits on the investment committee – with opportunities to screen, perform due-diligence on structure monitor and exit investments
Build Authentic Africa Footprint
- Support build strong local structures to support “Boots on the ground” approach to investment and research, with development of strong local advisory panels and partnerships with local research teams and peer-to-peer networks, leveraging on our broad network
- Annual travel plan that maximizes time spent in key external markets with best use of budgeted resources
Risk & Compliance
- Work with Investment manager, risk, legal and operations teams to monitor investment guideline compliance on IPS across wealth clients
- Ensure relevant guidelines, rules and procedures are not breached
- Keep abreast of developments in the legal/ regulatory (CMA) and taxation front
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled in or pursuing a related professional course and/or exams (CFA, ACCA, CAIA, CQF)
- Experience with a programming language; VBA, C++, MATLAB is significant plus
- 7 years’ experience in Asset management with 4 years of portfolio management
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their job application letters and CV on or before Friday, 19th November 2021.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nabo Capital is an equal opportunity employer