Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 117644 – Nairobi, Nairobi Municipality, Kenya
We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with portfolios in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
At Colgate, we have a purpose! Every day around the world, we transform the lives of hundreds of millions of people and pet families through groundbreaking innovation, outstanding products and nutrition, and committed people.
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethical, the richness that our diverse team brings impeccable standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, enhanced superannuation to name a few!
Key Responsibilities –
- Ensure that all Customer Orders are captured accurately and within the defined time frame.
- Ensure that all unfulfilled customer orders are deleted from the system.
- Implement uniform standard methodologies within the region on Order Collection Processes.
- Implement assessment tools to benchmark and measure adherence to best practices.
- Support the Logistics Manager with compilation of the required logistics Network performance measurements, No. of customers, No. of Distribution etc, as per the Logistics Business Network.
- Work closely with Finance and Customer Development departments to reduce order cycle times and improve fill rates while controlling the cost of serving customers.
- Act as a backup for other areas within Logistics team
- Have knowledge on products which have been discontinued or have become obsolete
- Coordinate with warehouse and transport providers to ensure prioritization and timely dispatch of orders.
- Review and update system integrity i.e closing of orders and maintain POD filling
- Provide weekly/monthly overall sales report analysis.
Required Qualifications –
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent working and analytical Knowledge of SAP/ERP and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Overall knowledge of Order Management process
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.