Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Deputy Project Director, the Demand Creation and Marketing Advisor will support the design and implementation of demand creation/marketing initiatives and strategic communication efforts to increase demand for oral pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). S/he will support the development of demand creation strategies through human-centered design methodologies, working closely with the project team and partners to align activities and ensure the effective integration of these strategies across the project.
- · Support the design and implementation of PrEP marketing/demand creation strategies for the project
- · Translate global insights from PrEP scale-up into marketing and demand creation strategies, based on sound technical and methodological evidence
- · Organize and facilitate human centered design sprints and co-create prototypes for testing and scale-up
- · Support design and rollout of a branding strategy, and ensure implementation sites are appropriately branded and have the requisite materials and merchandise
- · Lead material development workshops, support field testing and dissemination
- · Champion a consumer-centric approach to all activities that builds empathy with clients and translates insights into effective solutions
- · Coordinate with partners and implementation sites to ensure appropriate marketing technical support and alignment to achieve the project objectives
- · In consultation with the research team, implement changes in the interventions based on monitoring data and research evidence
- · Support documentation and dissemination of learnings internally and externally, and provide input into donor reporting and dissemination strategies
- · Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business, social science, public health or equivalent qualification
- · Over 5 years’ professional experience designing and implementing demand creation and marketing campaigns
- · Experience in the health sector and knowledge of HIV programming strongly preferred
- · Experience in PrEP programming and/or digital marketing will be an added advantage
- · Demonstrable ability to use human-centered design approaches in public health-oriented demand creation program design
- · A self-starter who is proactive in looking for new opportunities and keeping up with current marketing innovations
- · Demonstrated analytical skills and experience to identify and evaluate best practices and state-of-the-art approaches
- · Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to manage complex relationships and work well both within a team and independently
- · Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including report writin
- · Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office suite
How to apply
Interested applicants should send application & CV with 3 referees to the following email address: HR.Kenya@jhpiego.org by Friday , 19th November 2021. Indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position. Have the title of the role you are applying for as the email subject. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with disabilities and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.