Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Engineer II (Water and Sewerage).
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 09’(K)
FIVE (5) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out feasibility studies, planning, survey and designing water supply infrastructures;
- Carrying out research activities in various aspects of water;
- Production of detailed technical designs and reports for the surveyed works;
- Production of technical design drawings;
- Interpretation of complex water and sewerage works designs;
- Supervision construction of water works undertaken directly or by contract;
- Ensuring professional standards and undertaking quality control during construction of water supply infrastructure ;and
- Monitoring and evaluation of physical and financial progress of development projects and programs.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be in Possession of BSc in civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Soil, Water and Environmental Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Water Engineering of the Kenya National Examinations Council or relevant and equivalent qualification from recognized Institution
- Demonstrate high level of technical understanding of water infrastructure
- Have practical knowledge on survey using GPS, Theodolite, Total station/ or Real Time Kinematic
- Have proficiency in Computer Aided Designs
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritize field assignment
- Be a member of Institute of Engineers of Kenya
- Have registered with Engineers Board of Kenya
The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to the above positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.