Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deputy Director of Records Management (Re– advertisement)
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 04’ (Q) ONE (1) POST-
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiation, development and implementation of Records Management policies and procedures;
- Liaising with Kenya National Archives and Documentation Services on Appraisal on appraisal and disposal of dormant records;
- Efficient and effective management of registry services;
- Ensuring security of information and records;
- Custodian of County Government records.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Assistant Director of Records Management or any other relevant and comparable position in the public service for a minimum of three (3) years;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Records Management or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Shown outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of the records function.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.