Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deputy Director – Special Programmes
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 04’ (Q) ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation and implementation of policies and institutional framework for disaster management;
- Mobilization of resources for disaster management;
- Coordinating other stakeholders in disaster risk reduction and management;
- Undertaking periodical risk vulnerability and hazard assessments to identify and map out potential risks in the county;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the disaster management programmes;
- Promotion of national values and principles of governance;
- Implementation of ministerial strategic plans, performance contracting and staff appraisal.
Requirements for Appointment
- Relevant degree from a recognized university in Kenya;
- Knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in the relevant field;
- Proven ability in leadership and management;
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.