Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deputy Municipal Manager, Technical Services.
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 05’ (P) FOUR (4) POSTS
(KITUI & MWINGI MUNICIPALITIES)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for appointment
- Must have Bachelor’s degree preferably in Urban Management or related field from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree is an added advantage;
- Must have proven experience of NOT less than three (3) years in Urban Management;
- Be an active member of relevant Professional body;
- Must be a computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Municipal Manager in ensuring effective service delivery in the Municipality;
- Coordinating development activities to empower the residents;
- Assist the Municipal Manager in facilitating and coordinating Citizen participation in development of policies and delivery of services;
- Assist the Municipal Manager in promoting a safe and healthy environment;
- Assist the Municipal Manager in Controlling land use, land sub-division for various development purposes as may be delegated;
- Assist the Municipal Manager in plans, develops, implements and evaluates related programs and activities of major functions;
- Oversees the preparation of budget for departmental functions including revenue plans and analysis of work programs and budget request; and
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.