Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Medical Specialist I –Physician (Re-Advertisement).
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 04’ (Q) ONE (1) POST-
Terms of service: Permanent
Requirements for Appointment:
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Served as Medical Specialist II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate of registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation, implementation and review of all health policies, regulations, standards, guidelines and protocols;
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing all the recommendations;
- Undertaking ‘Second-on-Call’ duties including clerking, investigating and managing patients;
- Conducting weekly clinics;
- Conducting research and clinical audits;
- Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students;
- Undertaking medico-legal duties;
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical Board proceedings;
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to benefit of the customer and service provider;
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control; and
- Carrying out health education and promotion.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.