Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 07’ (M) TWO (2) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under supervision of a Senior Pharmacist and may also be deployed as a Sub-County Pharmacist. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions,
- appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good dispensing practices and counseling patients on use of medicines;
- making extemporaneous preparations;
- participating in ward rounds; identifying medicinal gaps and challenges;
- maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken;
- recommending Over the Counter(OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
- Providing quality assurance and control services, registering products; licensing premises; and providing warehousing and logistics.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- registration Certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board; and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.