Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Public Health Officer.
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 09’ (K)
FOUR (4) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- Compiling and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
- Assessing health needs of the community;
- Implementing sanitation and hygiene standards in the community;
- Sensitizing communities on food and water safety measures; and
- Compiling data on disease trends.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Environmental Health or Public Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of competence from the Association of Public Health Officers; and
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.