Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Public Relations and Communication Officer II (Re–advertisement).
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 10’ (J) ONE (1) POST-
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Practical knowledge in creative design using different applications;
- Practical knowledge in videography and photography;
- Practical knowledge in web design;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Ability to interpret, inform and engage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, compilation and presentation of basic information for use in the preparation and production of communications content for the County Government projects and activities;
- Research various information sources for relevant material and cross-check information with appropriate staff as required;
- Identify and prepare material for inclusion in appropriate Kitui County Government online space – website or social media handles;
- Take photos and videos with captions for documentation of works during Kitui County Government events/activities;
- Participate in the planning and coordination of major events in liaison with relevant departments/program;
- Media support for Kitui County Government events including producing banners, posters and media stories;
- Update website to include drafting and creating new pages using content management systems and editing of blogs;
- Undertaking administrative and logistical roles of the communications portfolio; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.