Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Registered Nurse- Critical Care (Re-Advertisement).
JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 08’ (L)
TWO (2) POSTS-
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Must be a holder of a Higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Possess a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiation of patient care and machine monitoring in the critical care unit;
- Nursing care prior to and following specialized surgery;
- Organizing for and coordinating continuous medical education for staff on critical care;
- Ensuring a safe environment for care of critical patients;
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Diagnosing common health conditions;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans; and
- Maintaining records on patients’/client’s health condition and care.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.