Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Village Administrator, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 11’ (H) NINE (9) POSTS
The posts for the position will be as follows;
MWINGI CENTRAL SUB COUNTY
Nguni Ward: Mathyakani
MWINGI WEST SUB COUNTY
Kyome/ Thaana Ward: Thokoa and Thaana Nzau
Migwani Ward: Migwani/ Itoloni
KITUI CENTRAL SUB COUNTY
Mulango Ward: Katulani
KITUI RURAL SUB COUNTY
Yatta/ Kwa Vonza Ward: Kwa Vonza
KITUI WEST SUB COUNTY
Kwa Mutonga/ Kithumula Ward: Kwa Mulungu
KITUI SOUTH SUB COUNTY
Kanziku/ Simisi Ward: Keutunda/ Kyanyaa
Ikanga/ Kyatune Ward: Kyatune
Terms of Service: Permanent
Mandatory Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of at least a Form Four Certificate KCSE D+ or KCE Division III;
- Be a holder of at least a Post-Secondary qualification obtained after undergoing relevant training of not less than 6 months;
- Have three(3) years’ experience in a supervisory position in the public or private sector; and
- Have knowledge in administration, management and community Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Ward Administrator, the Village Administrator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the village unit;
- Generating proposals to assist in developing policies and plans;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Coordinating development activities to empower the community;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and service delivery;
- Exercising any functions and power delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86 of the County Governments Act 2012; and
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.