Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking a Head of Human Resources & Administration with a solid foundation in all functional aspects of Human Resources to join our growing team. The incumbent will be responsible for integrating the HR function into the everyday fabric of the organization by developing strong relationships with all departments. The Head of Human Resources & Administration will develop and execute human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of AECF in the areas of talent management, succession planning, change management, performance management, training and development, compensation and employee relations.
Suitable candidates should:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or other related field.
- Be a certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K).
- Be a member in good standing of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Have at least ten (10) years of building world-class teams with a minimum of five (5) years in managerial experience.
- Have practical knowledge & experience across several HR disciplines including organizational change, employee relations, employment law, DEI, performance management, talent development, recruiting and compensation.
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of HRIS.
- Be committed to and enthusiastic for AECF’s mission and business model.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Have the ability to prioritize amidst various and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Have a high attention to detail, self-driven, results- oriented and action-focused.
- Be fluent in English. Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The AECF considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, submit your application to:
To be considered, your application must be received by: 23rd November 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.