Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our
Internal Client Services Department Risk, Independence & Legal
team as a
Risk & Independence Analyst . This position will be based in our Nairobi office in Kenya.
Main purpose of the job
The incumbent will provide effective support to the Risk & Independence team while ensuring timely delivery of work in the allocated area.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of Second Class, Upper division.
- At least one year relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or eligible to work in Kenya.
Key Performance Areas
Strategic Impact – Independently assists team to deliver services within defined strategic objectives.
Budgets / Profitability – Effectively uses time, equipment and resources.
Development / growth of team Actively work to address identified technical skills.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease; and
- Sound problem-solving ability.
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Sound business acumen;
- Focus on quality and risk; and
- Well-developed computer user skills
- Ensure regular maintenance of the Independence and Quality Intranet site.
- Perform client acceptance analysis;
- Perform client and engagement acceptance testing / monitoring;
- Assist with monitoring of staff Risk & Independence E Learnings; and
- Perform regional and international conflict checks.
How To Apply