Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for identification, determination of applicability and timely communication of potential impact in SHEQ area.
- Monitors, communicates and executes implementation of regulation changes.
- Provides appropriate training to internal customers as prevention measures in SHEQ area
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Raw material incoming inspection and analysis
- In-process product quality analysis and evaluation
- Final product quality analysis and evaluation
- Daily, weekly and monthly quality reports
- Minimum Diploma in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with a bias to Analytical or Industrial Chemistry
- 2-5 year progressive experience as a Laboratory Technician, Quality Controller or an equivalent position,
- Knowledge in chemical analysis and proven analytical skills in chemical solution preparation and chemical raw material analysis
- A team player with good verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong visual inspection skills,
- Knowledge in quality standards.
JOB ID: 21024445
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.