Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JHIL009
Position: Business Processing Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Business Processing Officer, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Business Processing Unit and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will facilitate timely vetting, set–up, renewal, servicing and support, documentation, and management of schemes on the Actisure System, and handling of related queries from clients and intermediaries on existing schemes. The role holder will also provide dedicated and comprehensive services to the intermediaries and clients with a proactive approach to ensure business retention of the schemes by meeting set service timelines while ensuring underwriting guidelines and controls are strictly adhered to and enforced.
1. Ensure the accurate setting up and managing of membership details in Actisure for accounts allocated within the set timelines.
2. Ensure accurate and timely system entry/capture of medical benefits purchased. Regular maintenance and update of the system entries.
3. Ensure accurate system capture of the medical benefits purchased and members covered, prompt debiting, dispatch of premiums invoices and the renewal/commencement of premium schedules to the client/intermediary.
4. Co–ordinate with the Relationship Managers on the preparation of medical photo cards for all eligible members and ensure same is done within the set timelines.
5. Follow through the reports required by client/intermediary within the set timelines and standard level agreements e.g. premium reconciliation.
6. Ensure printing and dispatch of premium debits/credits and reconciliations of schemes managed promptly, correctly and efficiently within the set timelines.
7. Be the custodian of all system benefits changes and ensure requisite file notes are duly approved and monitor to ensure they are timely implemented on the system.
8. Handle reconciliation of premiums where disputes arise and ensure resolution within agreed timelines.
9. Handle reconciliation of membership data to ensure accuracy in the client’s/intermediary’s data.
10. Ensure monthly reporting on lost schemes, renewed schemes and pending schemes.
11. Respond to all incoming queries and emails from intermediaries. Work closely with related departments to ensure smooth customer journeys.
12. Ensure renewal terms on the system and membership lists are signed off correctly by the Relationship Managers within 5 working days of renewal.
13. Investigation – The role requires investigation of issues, an ability to recognize trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong. The role holder will be required to be proactive in recommending solutions. This requires some business acumen.
14. The team member will be expected to take ownership and seek to resolve queries from customers.
15. Monthly running of the premium and marketing reports against targets set (Gross Written Premium)
16. Should be aware of any system issues and bring the same to the attention of the Actisure project team. Escalate issues to Underwriting Manager and General Manager if not sorted in a timely manner.
17. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
1. Customer Focus
2. Continuous Innovation
3. Ownership & Commitment
4. Team Spirit
5. Strong organizational
6. Basic computer skills
7. Excellent communication and multi–tasking skills
8. Market Awareness
9. Strong IT skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Marketing, Commerce, Insurance, Economics) or any other related field.
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
3. Professional in insurance certificates/diplomas/advanced diplomas
Minimum of two years relevant experience.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 23rd November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.