Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Sales, the role holder will generate Treasury income from Corporate clients, increase portfolio size in the various Corporate sectors and retains sales.
- Drive Treasury revenue through working closely with the Corporate, Institutional &Investment Banking Division to coordinate Foreign Exchange Solutions.
- To actively market defined products offering i.e., Spot FX, Forwards and Swaps to Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Drive Segmented Sales & provide custom made solutions to specific clients §ors.
- Virtual and physical customer calls to drive sales.
- Organize and plan both prospective client calls to manage relationships.
- Manage and ensure booking of forex transactions through the Bank’s core banking system / K plus.
- Advise staff on matters pertaining to FX Operations & best practice
- Monitor trends and actively identify potential areas of revenue growth.
- Relay any important information/news to relevant parties promptly to manage risk and maximize gains.
- Ensure compliance to internal and statutory requirements.
- Drive and monitor performance of sectors under management.
- Direct sales and marketing through telephone calls with existing clients and new prospects.
- Manage existing clients’ expectations in regard to foreign exchange and other related services
- Make physical visits to both existing and prospective customers
- Manage and input entries as a result of foreign exchange transactions
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably a Business field from an Institution recognized by Commission of University Education.
- Possession of ACI Dealing certification
- Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in busy Dealing room with below responsibilities:
- Treasury Sales and Relationship Management
- Risk management solutions – Forwards and Swaps.
- Experience in using FX trading platforms (Reuters & Bloomberg).
- Commercial awareness with thorough understanding of local and global market regulations applicable to foreign exchange.
- Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
- Thorough Knowledge of the end-to-end processes of Treasury products and services
- Should have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Should be innovative in identifying developing and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business revenue.
- Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 29th November 2021
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable