Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Delivery Governance; the role holder will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in adherence to delivery framework. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Governance Analyst will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Develop full-scale project plans and estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources, chairs/coordinates the project management team meetings. Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, realignment of schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans for independent projects, develop and deliver progress reports while maintaining an up-to-date projects status updates – publish periodic project updates [at all stages]
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to Technology projects.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for Technology projects.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables while monitoring the performance on activities of project team members.
- Perform risk assessments and develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study.
- ITIL Foundation/ PRINCE II (Practitioner) / Agile PM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Technology with at least 2 years in Project Management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 26th November 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.