Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Sales, the role holder will generate foreign exchange revenue from SME and Retail customer base through negotiation of exchange rates, acquiring and managing new client relationships as well as providing Treasury solutions for the existing clientele.
- Implement best practice to maximize bank profitability through digital innovation and leveraging on existing bank technology platforms.
- Operational efficiency and management of Forex Cash through importation and repatriation.
- Building SME & Retail value through New Business Partnerships.
- Capacity building and commercial awareness across branch network.
- Proactively win new Client and International money transfer services from competition.
- Create leading value propositions for SME & Retail clients to increase Treasury capabilities for MSMEs.
- Managing and coordinate excellence in performance within the SME & Retail sales department.
- Weekly update of current trends in the foreign currency markets to the Branch network.
- Forex Sales and profit generation.
- Client relationship management and customer sales calls.
- Ensure transactions are appropriately processed and complete.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of SME and Retail Profit targets.
- Business Support to the retail network with regards to Treasury.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably a Business field from an Institution recognized by Commission of University Education.
- Possession of ACI Dealing certification
- Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience with below responsibilities:
- Treasury Sales and Relationship Management
- Risk management solutions – Forwards and Swaps.
- Experience in using FX trading platforms (Reuters & Bloomberg).
- Commercial awareness with thorough understanding of local and global market regulations applicable to foreign exchange.
- Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
- Thorough Knowledge of the end-to-end processes of Treasury products and services
- Should have excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Should be innovative in identifying developing and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business revenue.
- Analytical skills and excellent flair for numbers.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 29th November 2021
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable